On the Road
James Kemball is committed to ensuring the health and safety of its drivers and other road users and operates a comprehensive Driver’s Health & Safety (and safe driving) policy. We also operate a strict “zero tolerance” Drug and Alcohol policy which is monitored and enforced through random sample testing of staff as a condition of employment with the company.
Our strong focus on driver training and safety helps us realise benefits that we are able to pass on to our customers:
- Improved driving skills
- Reduction in the likelihood of accidents
- Improved fuel economy through more efficient driving
- Reduction in vehicle damage
- Reduced (accident related) lost time working
- Improved driver (and other road-user) safety
Please Follow Us:
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive a monthly newsletter from our team.