Kemball RecruitmentCome and work for a company that cares about their drivers.
- New enhanced pay deal and Enhanced holiday pay
- Company contributory pension scheme
- In house facility for reduced rate CPC training
- Top of the range vehicles and trailers
- Day Drivers and Trampers Required
- 2 years LGV 1 driving experience preferred, drivers with less experience will be considered
- Applicants must hold a valid LGV 1 C & E licence
- Duties include delivering containers to and from local ports and depots to nationwide customers
- Excellent communication skills are required and an understanding of written and spoken English is essential
Please return your completed application form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Trevor Daldry;
Transport Manager on 01394 601522 or 07872 870056
Sub Contractors Wanted
As a leading UK haulage operator, James Kemball employs high calibre subcontractors and owner drivers for its ever expanding fleet.
We currently have opportunities for subcontractors in the UK, to apply, please download and complete the application form below.
Please return your completed application form by email to email@example.com
As one of the UK’s largest and most progressive transport companies, we often have positions available and are always open to the recruitment of quality staff.
To apply for a vacancy at James Kemball, or if you would like us to keep your details on file when we are not recruiting, please send your CV along with a covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can send your CV and an accompanying letter by mail to:
Human Resources Department
James Kemball Limited
1 Hodgkinson Road
Please Follow Us:
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive a monthly newsletter from our team.